Some of the things I've recently bought or am coveting (all from Topshop);
Wednesday, 24 October 2007
Monday, 22 October 2007
|I took the "Retro Runway" quiz on gURL.com|
|My fashion is inspired by...|
Are you always scanning countless magazines for the latest fashions? Do you like to have the trendiest clothing out there? If so, your style would fit in with the era of big hair--we're talking about the '80.Read more...
Which fashion era do you belong in?
The Heat Polka Dot peep toes are at £39.00 from Dolly Dagger.
Pair them with a little black dress and this structured, medium croco tote in a delicious candy-apple red from Nine West for $89.00 and you're ready to go!
Wednesday, 17 October 2007
- The Lovely belts - from Primark at £1.50 (the red one) and £3.00 (the distressed blue one) these provide a fabulous way to define that waist and create the hourglass shape you always wanted.. and without breaking the bank too - an added bonus!
- The orange top picked up in the mid season sales in Zara at £8.00 - this vibrant hue goes well with this season's grey and what a great investment as a lot of orange has been seen on the runway for spring 08.. but of course, with a lovely, colourful, basic like this, you can't go wrong.. it will always be in fashion when paired with the right accessories.
- Shimmer in style with this simple silver tank top with a black print on it - at just £10.00 from New look, it can be either dressed up or down for the occasion and give you that little bit of glamour in your life.
- The pink dress has a rather rich feel to it with its subdued, muted colour and soft material with the pocket providing that extra bit of style. Worn under a black belted pea coat and with leggings (for some more sparkle, you could add metallic leggings such as the ones i posted about before) it conveys a simple, yet chic, sophisticated style.
What do you think of my buys? Have you picked up anything nice recently that you want to share? send in pics and they'll be posted.
And also, I'd like to thank people who left me a comment on my last post, I'm glad you like the blog and appreciate your comments :D
Saturday, 6 October 2007
I just found this lovely, brown woven square buckle belt which would nicely compliment a simple black babydoll top or dress and black heels and delicately cinch your waist creating a slimmer waistline. Such a chic effect created so effortlessly with just this one accesorie which is for £8.00 on Asos.. go ahead and buy yours now.. while i try to get some money of my sister to get mine..
Wednesday, 3 October 2007
Friday, 28 September 2007
- The great monoprint baby doll top (which can literally make any outfit into a stunning, chic one) is for £35.00 at Asos
- The leggings with the cute button details adding to the sophistication and (alluding to the nautical theme) is for £12.00 at Asos.
- The purple metallic bag (yes, it is a delicious purple, though you can't really tell in the pic) is for £12.00 at Asos.
- The stylish heels at £25.00 from Asos.
Saturday, 22 September 2007
- although there is a skirt int eh second picture (from H&M at £14.99), the dress can be worn with a black babydoll top to give it an entirely new look; as a skirt. And the extra layers will be keeping you warm too.
- And how cute does the dress look beneath the lovely yellow coat (a steal at £19.99 from H&M!) with matching heels?
- Add a touch of colour with a pair of yellow socks and make a statement with the wedges.
- Yellow not your colour? How about wearing the dress under this grey cardigan at £34.99?
- Look chic and stylish with the luxurious white coat (at £69.99).
- Or failing that, you could just keep the look simple by wearing the dress as shown int he first picture with some nice cream heels and a long sleeved grey top underneath.
As you can see, the possibilities are endless and this is a dress that can see you through the whole season with the aid of a few different accessories. As you can probably tell, I'm absolutely in love with the dress.. gimme gimme gimme! And i just have to get it soon... *goes into day dream mode*